Introduced to the market in 2016, the first generation MACHCAM 71 is being utilized in a variety of machine vision and cultural heritage solutions across the world as one of the best megapixel cameras on the market today. By request, several next generation cameras are already in development to further enhance the features of the MACHCAM 71 for specific inspection and scanning applications.
A sampling of current MACHCAM 71 camera-tested applications include:
- Aerial Imaging (imaging and tracking systems via drone)
- PC board inspection
- Glass inspection (medical lab)
- DNA analysis
- QC inspection
- Medical research
- System integration
If you’re looking for the best megapixel camera for a machine vision application, look no further.
- Archival scanners
- Graphic arts digitization (service bureau)
- Large-format scanners (manufacturer/distributor)
- Book scanners (manufacturer/distributor)